Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How is it that...


When you have an abnormal amount of time on your hands and nothing to do, but as soon as you start the blog all of a sudden the time just flies and you're too busy to sleep!?

Well, that's my life in a nutshell. Never makes sense. (Whatcha gonna do?)

So some things that have happened since last blog:

God works in mysterious ways. If you recall, a blog some time in the past I was fretting about money and the costs of things. Well, good news and bad news. Good news? I get to go to Colorado! Yayyy. Bad news? Im not going to Disneyland. Yeah. Lil' bit of a downer there. Apparently not enough kids signed up or something so they had to cancel. But now I have money for my Stateside trip AND I have extra left over. So what did I do to vent my frustration? I shop. Oh yes. But not the way MOST people shop.

I buy books. Lots and lots of books. If you havent gotten the gist yet: I have an unhealthy obsession with books. I mean, look at my best friend (Sarah) hehe Luv ya Sarah. So my dad, my younger brother, and I drive to Portland Oregon. Now, I would rather not give away where I live specifically, but I might add that it's a pretty long drive. A few hours, at least. And I drove the whole way down and my brother drove back. I dont have my lisense yet but I do have my permit and I got quite a few hours in my log so im excited. We went to Powells (If you do not know Powells.. Well... I'm sorry. Let me try to explain. Big book store. 4 stories high. Cheap, cheap books. Whatever book you can think of, they got it. I got a book there [The Wanderer , Sharon Creech, totally recommend it. Quick read] for $1.50! It's amazing.) I spent about $100 there and that goes a loooong way in that store. So im pretty happy. Yeah.

That was Saturday. My week went downhill from there. Monday I got my phone taken away at school for a dumb reason, not even ligit. I mean, if they caught me texting (Which Im not saying I do... *cough*) then hey, my own dumb fault for getting caught, but this was dumb. I had taken off my coat and I didnt want it to fall out the pocket while I carried it around so I slipped it into my jean pocket and this guy comes from no where and is like RAWRSGKJHSDF... Yeah.

Soooooo yeah. And it's that time of the month. You know ladies. Not a fun one either. So im all RAWRGTDKFJHGI too.

And im still drowning in homework and driver's ed work. Im trying, but parents keep putting on the pressure and Im not taking it well.

Well, that's all I can really think of right now. Im a tad scatterbrained if you didnt notice. I forget things a lot.

OH! On Saturday (After my Powells adventure) I went to see Coraline (again. so good. A must see in theatres!!!) with Kristine, my little ginger pygmy.

[[This is us being amazing in Target.]]
Her not-man, Dylan, came too. He was nice and all, but I hadnt seen my best friend in three weeks (Which is forever for us. We hang out too much hehe) and I guess I just wanted to hang out with her, y'know? But it's cool. He likes her, she likes him. And I got along with him just fine, so it's all good I suppose. Then I spent the night at her house and we partied pretty crazy. (We were asleep by 11:30. We both love sleep too much for that crap.)

Well, that's bout it. Ima go before I add more stuffs on here hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment