Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just my luck.

So to start off my exciting spring break

I get sick.

SICK.

*sigh*

If you havent figured it out yet, and that would be a tad distressing, this is bad.

It's been basically rain rain and more rain all week

and you want to know what happened on April 1st?

It snowed.

Yeah, great April Fool's joke Mother Nature.

Bite me.

Ugh.

So Ive been home.

Reading.

Lots, and lots of reading.

I just finished a series by Alison Croggon.

The first book is The Naming.

I deifinitly recommend it.

Magic and light and dark and adventure and all the good stuff that makes up a fantasy novel.

I dragged my sick self to the library today to get some new books.

Yeah, they may have to Quarentine them when I return the books, but hey; least Im not without book.

Lets see, what else.

Watched a ton of movies.

Brother beat Kingdom Hearts start to finish in three days.

That was fun.

The boy can beat Hades cup first try,

but gets lost in Hallow Bastion.

I do not jest.

I had to get him to the top.

*sigh*

Well, that's really about it.

Seventeenth birthday's in a week.

Woo.

Geez, Im so cynical.

Fantastic isnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment